1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem opening up vcd in winrar

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by sphynct, Jun 23, 2004.

1. sphynct

sphynct Member

Having a problem with a rar file, decompressing it to get the bin/cue out to watch, gets to 95% done and says I have a corrupt bin file. Winrar finishes up decompressing but when I go to open the file up, its not in the folder i put it to. How can I get to this bin file so that I can try and fix it in cdmage(is that the best way to fix corrupt bin files?).

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

WinRar shouldn"t say that the Bin is Corrupt it should say that the Rar file is Corrupt and if the Rar file is Corrupt you can try fixing it with the Repair feature in WinRar but if it can not repair the File you are Sh*t out of Luck.. Corruption can be caused from downloading the files or Maybe that actual rar file is really Corrupt so not matter how many times you download it it will still be corrupt in which case there is noting you can do about it....good luck

3. Vegetto

Vegetto Member

4. Vegetto

Vegetto Member

5. Minion

Minion Senior member

I don"t see any Foul Language ...DO YOU!!!

Maybe when you are Not a Newbie anymore you can tell me when I have broken the rules but till then you can keep it to your self because you are not impressing anyone!! Got IT!!

6. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

sphynct: what was the filename?
    Vegetto: grow up.