1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem playing disc 2 after using IFOEdit v 0.92

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by hkusp40, Aug 26, 2002.

1. hkusp40

hkusp40 Member

Hey everybody, I need some help. I have successfully split several DVD9 using IFOEdit v 0.91, but was always unhappy that the chapter selection menu didn't match up on disc 2. Supposedly that was one of the fixes for v 0.92, and it seems to work great, my chapter selection menu is right on. The problem is when I try to just play the movie from the Title Menu, or jump to Title from the VIDEO_TS.IFO I get an "Illegal navigation error." The Movie I am currently working on is "From Hell." I realize that I could always go back to v 0.91, but I would really like my chapter selection menu to work. If anyone has a work around, or any advice, please help.

2. hkusp40

hkusp40 Member

sorry for answereing my own thread, but I have a good point. The answere is to upgrade to IFOEditor v 0.932, which worked just fine on my system running XP. The problem was while I thought I was downloading v 0.932 I was actually just redownloading v 0.92 and still using it(didn't realize it until I read my own post.) You may want to check your link for the primary download site of v 0.932. I had to go to softwares homepage, but you guys still got me there. Thanx.