1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem playing downloaded ps2

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by palmer15, Jun 4, 2007.

1. palmer15

palmer15 Member

Hey guys, i really need your help. I have been backing up my ps2 games for at least a year and a half. I have just started to download ps2 games from torrent sites. I have been having problems playing them, they play, but they keep moving on the screen of my television. Its really weird, they move so rapidly i feel like im watching an old television set they keep moving up the screen!!!!! I know how to burn ps2 games with dvd decrypter, alcohol 120, dvd cloner, so thats not the problem and im using decent media dvd-r verbatim. Has anyone got ideas. I have also slowed my burning to the slowest possible. Thanks for all of your help???

2. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

Maybe the game your playing is PAL and you are playing it on a NTSC TV. You need to convert your games to NTSC with Y fix.

3. palmer15

palmer15 Member

Great thanks i think that may be the problem, now , how do i convert my games from pal to ntsc. thank you where do i find the Y program that you are talking about.

4. droffilcz

droffilcz Member

5. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

They had one at sksapps.com but it's down now :(