1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem playing ISO's in 3.03 oec

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by rocflight, Feb 13, 2007.

1. rocflight

rocflight Member

I just flashed to 3.03 oec with no problems. However, I can't play any ISO's.

I'm placing the files in the ISO folder from the root directory. My psp recognizes the game but when I try to run it, the psp loan screen comes up, the screen blanks for a second and I receive the following error message "The game could not be started (80020321)".

I've tried several games, mlb 2006 and dragon ball, with the same result.

I've tried to get to recovery mode by holding R during the initial load but nothing seems to happen.

Please help!

2. rocflight

rocflight Member

I actually got most of the games to work.

However, madden 07 and field commander still do not. Running madden causes the screen to go blank and field commander would should it's loading for 4-5 minutes with the memory LED flashing but no further advance.

Would this just be bad ISO's? Where is the best place to find reliable ISO's?

Thanks.

3. nkikus

nkikus Member

i use emule koizo, donkey server no.2 netherlands.. never let me down.. i also use azureus program and i get the torrents at this site www.gamestorrents.com Never had a non working iso..