1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem reading dvdr

Discussion in 'PS2' started by ch3353M4N, Dec 22, 2003.

1. ch3353M4N

ch3353M4N Member

i am tring to back up my PS2 games with recordnow max but when i try to copy the image onto a dvdr it says please insert a blank disc in the recorder. when i put in a cdr it will work but its not big enough. I've also tried nero and alcohol 120% but get the same results. please help!!!thx...

2. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

ok one step at a time alright...

1 you trying to backup a DVD

2 you trying to backup the DVD into a CD

3 thats IMPOSBILE

and i tell you why.... see thers a reason for it to be on dvd... cuz to back it up you need a DVD-R... not a CD-R.. futher more... you need a dvd burner... all you can do is backup a CD to a CD and DVD to a DVD.... not DVD to CD or vise versa..... no if this was a ps2 cd then i would help you out... but this is a dvd you trying to copy to a cd....*laughs* i cant help you out here.... /me starts to laugh sorry if this sounds like i diss you or something but im not it's just funny *laughs out loud*

ok ok time to be serius now... so ok you put in a dvd and try to burn... but it says plz put a dvd right?.. ok then so either the burner you use aint a dvd burner.. OR you should try finding a clean or another dvd-r.... sorry if the comment above dosent sound funny but... i wanted to clear few things cuz some people dont know that lol....

3. ch3353M4N

ch3353M4N Member

i have a dvd burner and ive tried to put in a new dvd-r but still cant get it to work.....