1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem Using DVD Shrink

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by jremmy, Feb 27, 2007.

1. jremmy

jremmy Guest

I am a newbie to this burning dvd stuff. after reading these forums i downloaded dvd shrink and was able to burn one disk, after more reading i downloaded dvd decrypter. What I am getting at it i attempted to burn superman returns it ripped everything onto my hd and started to burn got all the way to 80% burn and stopped. was wondering if any one had any suggestions on what i could do to be able to burn any dvd i would like. sorry if there is a lack of info here be glad to give more if needed. thanks

2. 300bowler

300bowler Regular member

If u r using JUST these 2 programs by them self them they will not be able to do most of the newer dvds. reason is those programs haven't been updated in a long time.

So i would suggest using Ripit4Me here are 2 free ways to go about backing up dvds

GUIDE 1 = RipIT4me = dvd decrypter+FixVTS+shrink+IMGburn

GUIDE 2 = DVDFab+VobBlanker+shrink+IMGburn

What Brand of dvds r u using?

Did u burn with DVD decrypter, IMGburn a much better burner plus it gets updated and was made by the same guy

Last edited: Feb 27, 2007
  3. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

4. jremmy

jremmy Guest

thanks for the help guys i will try the ripit4me route and see where it takes me i aprecitate it

5. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Good luck and happy burning.