1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem wirh Ulead MovieFactory2 for DVD slideshow

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by daddySEAL, Mar 8, 2005.

1. daddySEAL

daddySEAL Member

I'm making DVD slideshows of lots of photographs.

I own and have used Ulead DVD MovieFactory2 for video and like it's simplicity.
    I've noticed that it also will make still picture slideshows too, but am having a problem.

HOW can I start a new DVD of photos without it automatically starting by including the old photos I used in my last test burn. I want to CLEAR Out All previous photos for the next DVD, but as soon as I chose Slideshow(note my only choice shown is "Add Shideshow"....not "New Project". And "New Slideshow" does NOT clear old photos from last time the program was used) it pulls up and includes every photo I've opened before in previous DVDs.

I'm dealing with about 500 photos, so manually one at a time deleting a couple hundred previous photos is not a reasonable option.

I looked in the Preferences area and saw no "New Slideshow" option yesterday(I'm at work now).
    I know you've got LOTs of photos too. Have you tried it MF2 to save your pics on DVD? (like of you're ill-fated trip to "E"?)

I looked in the MF2 folder in my Program Files and couldn't find a folder of JPEGs (but it's got to be there since the program remembers all the hundreds I tested with).

Does anybody know that program?
    HOW do I start with a "clean slate" each new DVD project, please?

Thanks,
    dS

Last edited: Mar 8, 2005
  2. Anunnaki

Anunnaki Member

Hey, daddy seal I have been using this program called Sonic My DvD. Its pretty easy to use and it also allows you to save and also create new projects as well as add motion videos to your pictures. give it a try.

3. daddySEAL

daddySEAL Member

thanks Anunnaki,
    I am hoping to find the solution to my problem with MF2, because I own it and don't want(or have money now) to buy a new program.

Thank you though

4. Anunnaki

Anunnaki Member

Its no problem.. Im in a bind looking for a program that allows for motion picture templates so i know the aggravation with this kind of issue.. good luck!!

5. kooah

kooah Member

Have you got your problems solved yet? I think you could select/high light the unwanted ones, then hit "delete". Give it a try.

I have some questions too. The MovieFactory 2 can allow 10 photo clips and 20 photos in each clip. That's only 200 photos. Would that be a waste on burning a DVD. Anyone knows how to make use of the 4.7 GB DVD capacity. I mean more photos and more clips allowed. Did I miss something about this software?

6. zest

zest Member

i would like to know this as well