1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem with a ripped dvd

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by asdsedfb, Nov 14, 2004.

1. asdsedfb

asdsedfb Member

well, i have one folder with alliance-yu-gi-oh-movie-xvid.037 which go from 001 to 049; then there is a svf-file. and at the very end yu-gi-oh-the.movie-xvid.nfo

How can i watch the movie? PLz , i need help

2. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

1) Wrong forum: there's an Afterdawn's (S)VCD forum (since you have a movie...)!

2) It seems you have a split RAR archive (from movie.part001.rar too movie.049.rar). The .SFV and .NFO are information files (.SFV for WinRAW: checks if you have the whole archive set; .NFO is an ASCII file you can read). You must open the .001 file with WinRAR. Inside it you'll see something like "Movie.mpg/avi --->" which means the 1st archive set needs the 2nd .rar archive present in the same dir of the N-th to be uncompressed.
    (Opening a middle archive would make you see: [bold] --> Movie.mpg/avi --> [/bold])
    After that, click on 'Extract to', that is unpack it. WinRAR will read the whole archive set, from the 1st RAR file to the last one. The file will be put in a folder you can select.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2004