1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem with audio on Call of Duty: Finest Hour ps2

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by ibanez407, Jan 15, 2005.

1. ibanez407

ibanez407 Member

I just made a backup copy of Call of Duty, onto a Maxell DVD-R, and everything seems to be working fine except the audio part. In the opening scene, the subtitles are at the bottom of the screen while the commander is talking, but his voice keeps cutting out. This continues for a while until his whole speech is over. I was just wondering if anyone might know where I went wrong. By the way, I used decrypter and burned at 1x.

2. Gazcoigne

Gazcoigne Regular member

sounds like bad media try either +R or -R (opposite to what you are currently using) or better quality media

3. ibanez407

ibanez407 Member

Also, on one part of the third level, the ground turns into the sky and eventually it says "you were killed." I've also noticed that the load time before each mission is slower on the backup than on the original. Is that normal or does it sound like a problem?

4. Gazcoigne

Gazcoigne Regular member

5. ibanez407

ibanez407 Member

I bought a pack of TDK DVD-R's and copied it again. This time the audio was fine. Hopefully, the problem is solved. Thanks for the help.