1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem with audio

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by tribe717, Mar 4, 2003.

1. tribe717

tribe717 Guest

i am having a problem when burning vcds with the audio on the second vcd. I use virtualdub for extracting audio to wav. Tmpgenc for encoding. and Nero 5.5 for burning. My question is when I split the movie into two discs using tmpgenc the first disc the audio comes out great, but sometimes on the second disc the audio is out of sync with the video. When I make my start frame point for the second disc, do i need to overlap that back a few frames from the first disc?? I have been starting my start frame point for the second disc right at the frame where I left off from the first disc. Or what else could cause this. Thanx so much for any help you can give me. Much appreciated!!!!!!!!

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

No that shouldnt hav caused you any problems. however in future just decompress the audio in the avi before encoding instead of extracting it. maybe you should try another prog to cut the file like dvtool or something

3. tribe717

tribe717 Guest

Thanx for the advice Dela, I'll try that and see if it works. Thanx again!!!!

4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

No Problem!