Alrighty, so I've got a lot of my games backed up and like 95% of them work fine. I can pop any of them into the xbox and copy the contents of the backup disc to the hd and they'll play flawlessly. Here is the problem with the other 5%. Some games (Shadow-Ops, Riddick, one other that I can't think of at the moment) when I play the backup in the xbox from the disc, not the hd, during fmv sequences the video will pause and then play, pause, pause pause. Frustrating...but they all get through it. This only happens on those few games. Tried reburning the game, tried different media, tried rebuilding the isos, tried using a different speed, always the same pauses in the same places. In Riddick it is just the audio that will skip like a broken record for a second and then continue out of sync with the cutscene. In Shadow-Ops the opening fmvs (the atari logo, the thx video, and the game developers' video) all pause and continue many times, but the fmvs between missions in campaign mode and the fmv that plays if you leave the game sitting at the press start screen too long play just fine. Anybody know what this might be? Oh, and playing the game from the original discs does not produce the problems that I have with the backups. I've made sure I don't have IGR turned on and I've even tried clearing out the cached files in the x, y, and z drives, but no fix.