1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with bluetooth headset, help needed!!!

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by gratnak, Sep 2, 2011.

1. gratnak

gratnak Regular member

I hope somebody wiser can help with my problem.

I have NOKIA-BH604 headset paired with my PC.
    It seems to work normally, but won't install drivers for "headset-bluetooth service",
    only audio sink, handsfree and remotecontrol services are installed.

I want to use my headset while playing FPS. I can use it while playing (all game sounds and my teammates with skype comes through) but quality is horrible - device uses Handsfree-service (mono) from playback device list. There should be headset-option too in list but no. I don't like the idea of using my speakers for game sound and using mono-sound "handsfree" for chatting with teammates - it takes so much sound to the mic from speakers.

I also tried other bluetooth dongle, but didn't work. Is the problem with headset drivers or with dongle or what? Should I try some bluetooth-stack (CSR harmony etc? Dongle is made by CSR)? Or is there something to do with A2DP-profile?

I hope you understood something, english isn't my native language :)

2. jillanne

jillanne Member

um...I'm a Chinese,English also isn't my mother tone,maybe i can't solve your problem,but i have a Bluetooth Handsfree Headset for PC/Laptop (6-Hour Talk/120-Hour Standby),when i face to some trouble,i first think of the store mend...maybe you can console the store worker or online worker...Good luck to you!