1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with burning discs using ImgBurn

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by hwalsh01, May 21, 2011.

1. hwalsh01

hwalsh01 Member

I recently flashed my lite-on drive to xtreme 1.61 i then downloaded fable 3 and created the .dvd file with the layerbreak value before burning it with imgburn, this played perfectly, i then burnt dynasty warriors 7 and foolishly it asked me to update my xbox software, i agreeded.
    Now however fable 3 doesnt work at all, it boots up to a black screen, i tried using the activation iso disk but this didnt help either.
    after some reading it lead me to believe it was to do with AP25 as i hadnt patched it through abgx360. i then did this and tried to reburn the .dvd with ImgBurn but then i get a write error(log below). This is also the same error which i got when i tried to burn F1 2010. any ideas? much appreciated.

2. attar

attar Senior member

3. palwill

palwill Regular member

update your drive to lt+ and run everything through abgx just to be sure. as for the imgburn problems, it could be your DL's. What kind are you using?

4. hwalsh01

hwalsh01 Member

They are called. Aone Plus.
    picked them up from my local computer store as i cant seem to find any shops that actually sell a variety of them. I did successfully play fable 3 before i did that update, dynasty warriors still works.
    What is lt+ ? is that firmware for my xbox lite-on ? i just follwed the jungleflasher tutorial so just point me towards what i need and ill read up on it. thanks

5. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

"invalid address to write" means the disc has corrupted sectors basicly what attar has said is correct get better quality media & quit being cheap

6. hwalsh01

hwalsh01 Member

it wasnt so much a choice of being cheap so much as wanting to support a local business. i will attempt to burn another copy of fable 3 that has been patched via abgx360. Hopefully this wont encounter errors

7. hwalsh01

hwalsh01 Member

Re-burnt the iso with the patch applied onto another disk with 2.4x speed, this worked fine. Must have been a couple of bad disks in teh stack. However, if by using the unpatched version to boot to a black screen, this apparantly marks you for banning on xbox live, does this thing set a flag ? thus i cant ever connect without fear of being banned, or does it merely ban there and then? thanks all for your help.