1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with completing downloads

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by Tapioman, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Tapioman

Tapioman Guest

The problem is that when uTorrent seems to have finished it's download, my unpacking software doesn't unpack it because one/more piece seems to be corrupted. Well, after re-checking with uTorrent, it now says it has been downloaded some 99,4%. I used Azureus before and changed to uTorrent because of similar problems. The problem is that sometimes I can unpack the file I've downloaded, but it seems to be corrupted, and doesn't work 1OO%.

Anyone know a cure?

2. BluRay

BluRay Regular member

Try letting the download finish first.

3. Tapioman

Tapioman Guest

Yeah. Sure.

The problem still occurs after reinstalling windows and changing the target hard drive. Sometimes the downloads say 1OO% and stays so after re-checking, but the unpacking software seems to think some pieces are corrupted. This happens quite often and I don't do anything different when unpacking/downloading. So it ain't any random error user might execute.

4. BluRay

BluRay Regular member

I dont know why it is doing that, could it be that the site you are downloading from is bogus!!! Try and check the comments if any whether others are having the same problem as you.