1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with copying a dvd after it has been shrunk

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by astrakyl, Sep 29, 2004.

1. astrakyl

astrakyl Member

After shrinking a dvd i them use nero to make multiple copies but i notice that my hard drive fills up and the temp files do not delete, and i am unable to find them to delete them. Do any-one have a clue as i have not be using this for very long
    thanks

2. colw

colw Active member

Do you have Norton System Works on your system? If so, you will need to delete the protected files also.

3. bigorange

bigorange Active member

I always make my own temp files folder and put them in any program I use before ever using it once. I NEVER use the default temp file folder. This way I;

a)know where to find them to delete after using, and

b)can put them on a different hard drive to speed up the process.

For nero recode or (any other app) you can use browse to see where the temp folder is the next time you use it. Recode's default location is usually under My documents/nero recode in windows XP. I don't remember where shrink puts it's temp, but you can find it by using the above method. The thing about shrink is, it will ask you to delete it's temp files the next time you use it. So there is no way for them to build up in the default folder and settings.

you can also use your search function to find it. :)
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG] [bold]GO VOLS![/bold]..Dell Media4600,XP,Pentium 4 @2.80GHz/800Mz,512MB,280HDw/8MB,17"flat panel,AIO-A920,8xDVD-ROM,integrated5.1 audio,HPdc4000,PlextorPX-708UF,LiteOn832S-DL[/small]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2004