1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem with CRAXTION

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by moocher, Nov 11, 2003.

1. moocher

moocher Member

hi, i am to the point where i have set up my xbox to ftp, i have copied the files to the pc hard drive, i have a chameleon 3.1, evox dashboard(newest), i transferred all the game files from ESPN football to my pc, made an iso with several programs, i burned with nero, alchohol, cdrwin 5, and used memorex DVD+R and Liquid Video DVD+R at the slowest speed....it will start to boot and the screen either stays black or will show the dashboard flashing from the loading screen to the actual menu...i heard about craxtion so i thought maybe i had a bad .iso file, i downloaded the latest version from the main site and when i open craxtion it says "invalid arguments passed. ISOcraxtion usage: ISOcraxtion -x iso_name_directory_to_extract_to" and it won't open? Does anyone have any advice on this? also, has anyone had any luck with any certain media (+R) with the phillips drive, if so what brand and how did you burn it? THANKS!!

2. GetModded

GetModded Guest

Best to go to the source for help with Craxtion. Find LePper on Xbox-scene.com he's the creator of Craxtion.

RustyDog

3. wardog69

wardog69 Member

Had the same problem with a friends machine this morning, downloaded a file named solution from the same place he got ISOCraxtion. Exctracted the file solution into the windows\system32 and the windows\system directory(as i was not sure where it belongs) and now ISOCraxtion runs :) I hope that helps if u still dont have it running._X_X_X_X_X_[small].......Wardog69......[/small]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2003
  4. MikeDDR

MikeDDR Regular member

This is a common problem but easy to be dealt with. Go to http://www.craxtion.com/download.html
    and download the OCX Files and the Runtime Files... install these as told in the readme and you're done!