1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with cucusoft Please Help

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by bkinley, Feb 2, 2007.

1. bkinley

bkinley Member

I am using the free version of cucusoft to decide if I want to spend the money on it. I let it go through the conversion process which seems to be taking longer than it should (about an hour). It produces a MP4 file and I add it to the itunes library. The image that shows up is the Columbia Pictures logo. When I try to play it however it doesn't work. The audio is there fine but the video is simply a bunch of bright green flashing against a white background. When its converting it appears to play the movey through fine and records it but the MP$ it produces doesnt work. Am I missing something?

2. SFisher21

SFisher21 Regular member

Actually I had the same problem. Except it isn't a problem because the trial will only give you the audio and not the picture. I received my Ipod for Christmas so maybe it has to do with the newer Ipods. A friend of mine has an older one and when she tried Cucusoft she was able to the the video as well. There was a watermark on the video until she purchased it.

I decided to purchase cucosoft and it works great. Trust me spend the money on it. It will work find once you do.

3. kikiwhere

kikiwhere Member

Cucusoft is nice. I have put some funny video clips on my video iPod.

4. mrxxg

mrxxg Guest

5. gnovak1

gnovak1 Member

I'll add my 2 cents, thanks to you guys i tried cucusoft and love it. Great picture quality at 512 bitrates, easy to use, no audio/video sync issues and i could go on and on.

Thanks all for the best advice i've ever gotten.
    I highly recommend this program.