1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with dolphin emu...

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by ArkadiyG, Nov 11, 2007.

1. ArkadiyG

ArkadiyG Regular member

I start it up, then file open a super smash bros. melee iso, and it asks for a disk to be in the drive, I tell it to continue, it crashes. I use daemon tools to mount the iso, then run it from my pc, and it crashes without asking. I run a super smash bros. melee GCM, and it has the same effect. What am I doing wrong, any ideas?

2. Menion

Menion Regular member

chances are the fact that you even got the game to boot your in good shape, I honestly dont think anything is wrong that emulator isnt neseccarily what you could call completed, GC games really dont run all that well and very few titles even work, If their is a proble I assume its your computer that Emulator requires the fastest CPU and Best GFX card available and with whats out their right now it still wont run full spees.

3. ArkadiyG

ArkadiyG Regular member

Well I've got a pretty good set up, so I'm sure I can at least run it. I'm asking on the dolphin boards for help, hopefully I can get this thing fixed and get my fix of SSBM.