1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with DVD Lab, help...

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by TonyK, Nov 27, 2003.

1. TonyK

TonyK Member

I am trying to make a compilation SVCD on DVD-R, but using DVD-lab, when it de-multiplexes the file, i get audio that i can't use in the project. It's AC3 audio in the SVCD, and i tried to convert it to something the program can use, but no luck. help.

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

Well I use AC3 in DVD Lab everytime and it happilly accepts it, are you sure the audio in your SVCD is AC3 cuz it should be Mpeg1 Layer 2 for a Regular SVCD...You should Demux the audio and Video First before loading into DVD-Lab then you shouldn"t have this Problem, You can Probably do it with Tmpgenc"s Mpeg-Tools, But if it is Mpeg1 Layer 2 audio(MP2 or MPA) you will Have to resample the Audio to 48000hz which is what I think the Problem was in the First Place because the Audio in DVD"s has to be 48000HZ even with SVCD"s on DVD and SVCD have 44100hz audio.....Cheers