1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem With DVD Shrink 3.1

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by wlloyd, Feb 3, 2004.

1. wlloyd

wlloyd Guest

Ran DVD Decrypt, ran DVD Shrink 3.1. As soon as DVD Shrink 3.1 completed preview the movie, it began anew.
    Nothing was stored in temp file. ????

After some 90 minutes running DVD Decrypt,some 3 hours running DVD Shrink 3.1, hey, I am frustrated. Can anyone tell me what I did wrong--or what happened?

Thanks,

Wlloyd

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Any reason you are running both Decrypter and Shrink. Shrink will do both. They sometimes react wrong together.Try DVD shrink by itself.
    Jerry

3. wlloyd

wlloyd Guest

Thanks, Jerry. I will try running DVD Shrink alone. On a related topic, does DVD Shrink distinguish among DVD-R,DVD-RW,DVD+R,DVD+RW? I need DVD-R/W burned discs.

Thanks for your assistance.

wlloyd

4. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

wlloyd,

If you put an RW disc in Shrink it will, like almost every other application tell you that there is data present and do you want to continue - if you choose yes, it will erase your RW disc and then write, just like Nero or RecordNow Max :)

I hope this handles your query -

and from all uf us here, Welcome to the Club :))

Pete

5. devil60

devil60 Guest

wlloyd and all others

1 make a new folder on your desktop and rename it DVD Shrink

2 Set your DVD Shrink properties that you will see when you open it up to go to it ==and BINGO== You can go and delete out your lest work or let Shrink do it for you when it ask you on the next. turn off all none use junk you will see on the DVD so it will felt Then go to back up it must be all green on the bar on top

_
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Here's health to you and to our Corps= If the Army and the Navy Ever look on Heaven's scenes;=They will find the streets are guarded BY =UNITED STATES MARINES.=
    =Once A Marine Always A Marine:=[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2004
  6. MysticE

MysticE Active member

I'm confused. Are you saying DVD Decrypter took 90 min. to rip a DVD? Shouldn't take nearly that long (for me it's about 16 to 20 min.) What equipment do you have? Check to make sure DMA is enabled for your opticals.

7. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

wlloyd,

Are you using the latest DVDShrink my friend ? If so, It should process better than 98% of your DVD’s. With a modern day PC you should be able to go from start to finish, which means from a Rip to a burned DVD in an hour to an hour and 20 minutes.

What everyone is telling you, when you used both DVD Decrypter AND DVDShrink together - is, were we on the "Enterprise," Spock would have said, "Captain, we're hopelessly caught, locked in a vortex loop caused by the space/time continuum,."

Try this link for the most up-to-date DVDShrink -->

Shrink download - http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_rippers/dvd_shrink.cfm

Pete

devil60,

Are you trying to say something ?

"P"

8. devil60

devil60 Guest

9. ddlooping

ddlooping Active member