1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem with dvd shrink?

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by rube97, Apr 13, 2005.

1. rube97

rube97 Guest

i am a newbie so bear with me. I also had a problem with "intermedio" with the same error message "programing error-exception occured" . i have anydvd and shrink and this is the first problem that i can't figure out. it seem like anydvd does not even recognize the movie. i understand that when it comes to burning it really is just a bad disc , or a dirty one most of the time because anydvd decodes them instantly this one has me stumped,.... also went through dvd decrypter too , same thing......

2. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

rube97,
    Below is the Shrink site and the error code threads. About 1/2 way down there are 2 of those errors. You have 2/3 's of the error code and you need to figure out the last 1/3. You gave us programing error-exception occured but it could be Programming error - Exception occurred/Invalid handle or Programming error - Exception occurred/The Parameter is incorrect . You will see the workarounds when you check out these threads
    Good Luck

http://forum.digital-digest.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45339