1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem With DVDLOADER !!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Sir_BMW, Aug 22, 2004.

1. Sir_BMW

Sir_BMW Guest

I've got the DVDLoader and unrared it. It is about 539megs. I tried to burn it with DVD Decrypter under 'Mode', 'ISO', then 'Write'. It gives me an 'incompatible format' error msg. Tried the same thing with Nero 'Creat DVD with an image'. Gives me the same message. I am using Fuji DVD-R. It works fine for everything else. Is there other software that i can use? Thanx!

2. Xman2004

Xman2004 Regular member

ye...try using CD loader..works perfect for me...get it from www.swapmagicfix.com...its around 22mb when unrared, and it contains 2 files bin & cue, burn either one. Try using Decryptor, if that doesn't work then use Alcohol 120%

3. zxspeky

zxspeky Regular member

there is a dvdloader image on my site, get the trial version of alcohol if you don't already have it, and burn the image to dvd using the image burning wizard.

use the link in my sig'

4. Sir_BMW

Sir_BMW Guest

Nevermind guys! Thanx anyway!! I found the problem. Dumbass me, I didn't switch the option to 'DVD' on DVD Decrypter. It was set on 'CD'. DUH!!