1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with DVDShrink

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by abx, Jan 19, 2005.

1. abx

abx Guest

DVDShrink doesn't detect my USB2 External DVD Burner. Can someone help me. When I select "Backup" I get a screen that says "Burn with Nero to the following device: My only choices are Hard Disk Folder and Image Recorder. I can't get DVDShrink to locate my external DVD burner. The computer found it. It plays a movie when a DVD is inserted and I found it when I opened windows explorer. Thanks

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Are you using an older copy of Nero that you have had for a while? I had nero and it would only find an image driver cause i had a version that didnt suport DVD burning. If you have a newer version of Nero make sure nero is finding your burnner. It could be that Nero dosent suport your burrner. Did Nero come with the softwear? But anyhow this shouldnt be a DVDShrink problem, it should be a nero problem.

3. abx

abx Guest

It worked last week. It's a new version of Nero. The burner is a MsdDog. Thanks

4. bardie

bardie Regular member

Have you tried uninstalling DVD Shrink and then re-installing it? yoyu may have to do the same with Nero.
    That's what I would do and see if it helps.

5. abx

abx Guest

Bardie. great idea, it works. Thanks