1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem with EURoVOX

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by storybud, Jul 7, 2007.

1. storybud

storybud Member

i've had the Red EURoVOX(2007 i think) since April and have had no Problems with it.i got it from a Friend of a Friend.
    i ordered another one for my Bedroom on the Internet and it arrived yesterday.it's the Black 2008 version.when i connect it up the Standby Light comes on but i can't switch it on.i thought it was faulty but having found this Forum and read some of the Topics it looks like i might have to download some Software.obviously the Box i bought in April had the Software installed by the Guy selling them.
    i wouldn't be the most Technically gifted when it comes to stuff like this so if anyone could point me in the right direction i'd really appreciate it.

cheers

2. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

The eurovox should still turn on without you flashing software to it. Contact the seller & get it replaced.

3. storybud

storybud Member

thanks a lot for taking time out to reply Fekker but i've actually got it working now.
    i emailed the company i bought the Box from and they sent me a link to the Software i needed to install.
    it was actually pretty straightforward.
    i'm well impressed with it.a lot of the Channels on the Red EURoVOX i have tended to freeze which was very annoying but that doesn't seem to be happening on this one.
    it has 132 Channels including all the ones i wanted (Sky Sports,Setanta Sports) so it's happy days