1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with fat hardmodded battery PLZ HELP!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by runezerg, Jan 7, 2008.

1. runezerg

runezerg Regular member

i made pandoras battery by opening it and cutting pin 5
    when i put in psp it worked it started up like a service mode battery
    next day i made the magic mstick and i know i did it rite cuz i tried making it 3 times (twice pandora once uniunbrick)
    for some reason when i made my mstick and put it in the battery wouldnt start up on its own or when i manually put it in it only started when i put in charger because of charger not battery
    wen i take out charger it closes when i take out batter it stays on (for 20 secs like a normal bricked psp) so why did my battery just die and not work ever again after working in service succesfuly?
    another problem- when i put the battery in psp with adaptor the orange light flashes not stays... it flashes like every second so whats up with that?
    is ther any way to fix my battery and why is it flashing and whaty can i do???? plz help

2. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

It sounds like the pin is still running a current. Bend the pin up a little. Make sure the pin is not touching the circuit. With the battery out and AC Adapter unplugged, push and hold the on/switch on for 10 secs. This is called flushing the system (PC trick, but works with a lot of electronics). Then insert the battery. The green light should turn on. Turn the PSP off so no lights are on. Now charge the PSP overnight. Just leave it. Then remove adapter and battery, flush the PSP, and insert the battery. Now it should work. If it doesn't, then you may have damaged something in the battery while cutting the pin. If that's the case, you need a new battery.

3. runezerg

runezerg Regular member

thnx yea my battery was wrecked thats why it didnt work
    neone know were to buy a batter for less than 20 bucks in brampton? if so pm me plz