1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with flashing xbox 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by epa2k7, Sep 23, 2007.

1. epa2k7

epa2k7 Member

Hi, I'm new to flashing 360's and I'm having a problem trying to get it to work. I have a Hitachi 78 and I'm using a blaster 360. I'm able to get slax to load on my computer and I was even able to get it to recognize my 360 drive. The problem is after Slax finishes and it's time to reboot I can't get passed the windows load up screen. Any idea what's wrong, or how I may be able to fix it? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. momhoener

momhoener Regular member

Ok first of all its really unlikely of getting a 78 or 79 flashed with a usb to sata adapter. Secondly if you are really desperate try opening and closing the tray the entire time until its done loading windows. If that doesnt work go out and spend the 10 bucks and buy a pci sata card. Via 6421 a or l i dont think it matters. tell me how that goes.

3. epa2k7

epa2k7 Member

Thanks for the reply. I was trying to find a way around getting a pci card because I don't have a free pci slot at the moment. It seems like I am really close, because I can get the computer to detect the drive, it's just getting past the windows load up screen. I will look into a pci card though. Thanks again.