1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem with gpsp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by jeremycjy, Jul 8, 2007.

1. jeremycjy

jeremycjy Member

I have downloaded gpsp v 0.9 and gba bios.I have follow all the instruction such as copy gpSp and gpSp% into game150 folder(I am using 3.40oea firmware) and also placed the gba bios into gpsp folder.The problem had is when i load the gpSp from my game menu an error message pop out after waiting for about 30sec.It sid that I need a gba bios in order for the game to run properly.So can anyone tell me what the problem is bcoz i already have the gba bios in my gpSp folder.Hope that all the pros in here can help me.

2. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

First of all, make sure the name of the bios is "gba_bios.bin", without the quotation marks, of course.

If that doesn't work, try downloading a different bios file, the one you have might be corrupt.

Hope this helps.

3. jeremycjy

jeremycjy Member

But I have tried about 3 different gba bios and I still have the same problem.

and in the game menu there is corrupted data.Can anyone send me a correct gba bios?Thnx.

4. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

When you say you have a corrupt data icon, is that from the PSP's menu or the gpsp's? If it's from the PSP's menu, make sure you don't delete it, it's supposed to be there- it is a trick made by the PSP-Dev team so that homebrew could originally run on the PSP.

Also, I cannot distribute the bios and asking for us to give it to you is against the forum rules.

5. jeremycjy

jeremycjy Member

its in the psp menu.Srry for asking for BIOS.Still cant get it to work...I wonder if there is problem with the roms I downloaded.Anyway...thnx for your help.

6. jeremycjy

jeremycjy Member

I have another question.I manage to boot the gpsp but when I load the ROM a crashed message will appear?Do you know what is the problem?than you.