1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with Gran Turismo 4

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by ZeroCrack, Jun 1, 2007.

1. ZeroCrack

ZeroCrack Guest

First off, i am not a english speaker so my post may be little hard to understand

Secondly, i have a problem with Gran Turismo 4. The game is 3.18 Gig, first time i tried to burn it with DVD Decrypter, the result is the game have no color and the screen just go up down (i dont know how to say is extacly but it look like when u have bad signal with atena on TV). And I thought it because the file is Pal so i used the patching program to patch and burn it again but i still have the same result as before.

I had some Pal game before but it just doesn have any color and the screen just doesn't flip up and down and after i patch it, it work just fine.

So does anyone have any solution how to fix it?

2. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

Maybe your TV dosen't support NTSC. Get a new TV.

3. ZeroCrack

ZeroCrack Guest

what do u mean? i been play ps2 NTSC game with that tv for over a year now.

4. ZeroCrack

ZeroCrack Guest

Can someone help me plz?

5. z270

z270 Member

Patching doesnt' always work, or so I think. Why not just download the NTSC version?

6. oziwombat

oziwombat Regular member

I am no expert but my ripped Pal GT4 is over 4Gig & your 3.18 Gig seems way too small to be a working copy .What did you copy your game from ?

7. ZeroCrack

ZeroCrack Guest

i downloaded it. Some other people said that they got it working. And the game is multi 5.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2007
  8. orthogonl

orthogonl Regular member

Just to clarify, is your PS2 NTSC or PAL?

From what I understand you have patched PAL games in the past for them to work, so I am assuming you have a NTSC PS2.

multi5 corresponds to a PAL game, so you will have trouble playing it. as someoen has already said, patching does not always work. get the ntsc version if you can

Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
  9. ZeroCrack

ZeroCrack Guest

i c, thanks for reply

10. salvadory

salvadory Guest

I have a ripped iso of GT4 and works great, i found a tutorial that tell you step by step how to do, just i dont know how to up load (the iso file)to a page to share to every one, but if anybody want the tools to rip the game send me a E-mail

salvadoryepez@yahoo.com.mx

11. severe69

severe69 Member

good luck on getting it to work, ive read alot of post of people failing to make this game run good, including myself

12. salvadory

salvadory Guest

really, i did it, why don't you try with the tools and the tutorial that i have, tell me your e-mail adress and i will send to you every thing you need to rip the game, i play the backup with "swap magic"
    i don't know if the game can run with some kind of chip, maybe yes or not

i tell you try it.............................