1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry-Need Some Help Please

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by 1Tizz, Nov 19, 2007.

1. 1Tizz

1Tizz Regular member

Hi there,
    Im having some issue's backing up "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry". For some reason when im using Dvd Shrink with this movie,Shrink is acting very slow and its not even showing the preview box at all when its running with this movie. Once it is finished the file size is more then will fit on a disk so I need to make it smaller so I can put it on a disk. I need help with that please.
    Also, did anyone else encounter any problems backing-up this movie because of its size or another reason?
    Thanks for the Help in advance.

2. 7thsinger

7thsinger Regular member

Shrink hasn't been updated in quite a while and this is a newer movie. It's probably too much for Shrink to handle by itself.

I backed it up using DVDFab, Shrink, and then ImgBurn.

3. 1Tizz

1Tizz Regular member

I used Dvd Fab then Shrink and now its finished and the file size is something like 77,000 and thats too big to fit on a Disk so what are my option's? Ive tried different ways and still can't get the movie onto a disk.
    Im not sure how to remove things on the movie to just make it a movie copy instead of having the extra's.

4. 7thsinger

7thsinger Regular member

On the left side upper of the window (i'm not at my home pc to upload a pic to show you) it gives some options. Click on the one that says "Main Movie" as opposed to "Full Disc"

Also, in Shrink you can set the compression to a higher ratio as well, although that can have a negative effect on overall quality. You can also take out the extras once Shrink finishes its initial analysis of the dvd.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2007
  5. Deadrum33

Deadrum33 Active member

Last edited: Nov 19, 2007
  6. 1Tizz

1Tizz Regular member

Hi there,
    I just re-installed Dvd Shrink and so far it seems to be doing its thang the right way now. I'll let you know how it does on this movie, Hopefully it will be a normal size were I can back it up.
    Thanks for all the great help!!!
    Have a great Turkey Day!!!

7. 1Tizz

1Tizz Regular member

Hi again,
    Well I thought Dvd Shrink was working again but I guess not. I am still having problems and I can't get Dvd Shrink to work right.
    I used Dvd Fab but I need a different program other then shrink to finish it because nothing seems to be working.

ANyone have any other idea's, Id also like to hear if anyone else has had any problems with this movie. I usually don't have any problems but this 1 is driving me crazy.
    Thanks

8. 300bowler

300bowler Regular member

try running Vobblanker or FixVts before using shrink.
    here is VobBalnker
    Here Is FixVts

9. Deadrum33

Deadrum33 Active member