1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem with incredibles

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by chop7743, Mar 20, 2005.

1. chop7743

chop7743 Member

problem burning incredibles doesnt show the actual movie in re-author like all the others main movie option doesnt carry the main movie it just carries extras

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

don't want to state the obvious but have you put disc 2 in, which would be the extras disc ?

3. crozzman

crozzman Regular member

Chop7743, Run a search. There is another thread on this movie as well. I've backed this up twice now with no problems.

Creaky,

Good one!!!

4. creaky

i did it too on Friday (uk region 2), zero probs using just Shrink. but then again i only ever do movie-only

5. creaky

hang on chop, i thought i was seeing double, you've multi-posted this. i already replied to your other post - http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/172021

Do some searching on the threads, give us some answers to one of the threads before one gets closed under the no multiposting rule; not trying to be moany, but thats one of the rules..

6. snorkel

snorkel Member

I too have copied the incredibles with no problems. I copied just the movie only and 5.1 audio - but the compression ratio was at 80% --I couldn't get it any smaller - even after cutting off the ending credits. TIP - this movie has some crap at the beginning that is not essential and can be cut off and get you a few more percent if you want it.

7. noggle

noggle Member

ok i encoded the incredibles with dvd shrink while any dvd was running in the background and that went well creating an iso.file, ok excellent then i burned the movie with decrypter no problems and it said successful, then i put in 2 of my dvd players and it wont load up, it jus stops. help quickly

8. creaky

any more info ??...