1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem with Intermedio

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by REC, Apr 14, 2005.

1. REC

REC Guest

I am having a problem burning the movie Intermedio. I tried to shrink it but shrink freezes and closes about 30% or so through the shrinking process. I have AnyDVD4.6.3.1 and dvd decripter. So I tried decripting it to my hard drive with dvd decripter and that worked fine. But it has to be shrunk. Can anybody help me with this one??? I appreciate all your help and have learned from you guys on here. I hope someone has had this problem and can help me.
    Thanks guys.

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Just open Shrink, select Open Files, browse for the files Decrypter made and proceed as usual.

If you made an ISO with Decrypter, select File and then Open Disc Image.

3. REC

REC Guest

I tried that and still get the same outcome. Even trying to shrink it from my harddrive, shrink still freezes up and closes less then half way through it.

4. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Any error Messages??

Lets figure out what is going on here. First try a movie that you have done before. Lets see if it's the movie or Shrink. If that fails again try removing and reinstalling Shrink.

5. REC

REC Guest

I have backed up several movies since then. It is just that one movie I am having problems with. I am hoping someone else has tried backing it up and maybe have similar problems, but ofcourse who has found a way around it... :)

6. cynthia_

cynthia_ Regular member

Last edited: May 19, 2005