1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by bruceb3, Jan 25, 2005.

1. bruceb3

bruceb3 Member

I know, I know, this question has probably been asked numerous times already. I've tried backing up LOEG with Shrink and got some kind of protection error. I tried burning it to an ISO with the newest version of Decrypter and it gets to 2% and pretty much freezes up. Anybody have any suggestions. This is the only one I've had a problem with recently. Thanks!

2. asystole

asystole Member

i used dvd shrink, reauthored for the movie only-copied to hard drive and burnt with nero 6. Have a great copy myself, burnt on verbatim 4x r-.
    asystole

3. colw

colw Active member

No problems copying this movie with Shrink - appears you may have a defective original.

4. squizzle

squizzle Active member

I used DVD X Copy for this one and had no problem. Shrink should be able to handle it fine too. Try changing your settings in DVD Decrypter to ScubaPete's settings. I know they're floating around on this site somewhere. If that doesn't work, you probably have a defective original.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2005
  5. nawlinz

nawlinz Member

I also had no problem with this movie using Shrink alone. Maybe try using the newest Decrypter and then Shrink.