1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem With loading games

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by pspmax300, Oct 9, 2007.

1. pspmax300

pspmax300 Member

Hi, i'm new here. i have been searching this forum for the past hour for my problem but nobody seems to have the same firmware as me. I am running on 3.60 m33 firmware. I bought it like that. i have serveral CSO game files and have tried running it at the game tab. Everytime i run it, the sony psp screen comes out. After around 5 secs, it turns off again. i have tried changing the same file to an ISO with a decompressor but it still doesn't work. Can somebody please help me? Redirect me if there's such a post as well. Other people with the same problem have different firmwares from mine =/

thanks.

2. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

Do u have a game in the PSP? Shutdown PSP completely. Go to Recovery Mode. (Hold R while turning on PSP) Go to config and change the UMD Mode to Sony NP9660 -NO UMD

3. pspmax300

pspmax300 Member

Yes i have a game inside.. An original burnout dominator UMD.

4. pspmax300

pspmax300 Member

THANK YOU SO MUCH I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR THE PAST 3HOURS NOW.. THX IT WORKS

5. Rav3

Rav3 Regular member

U can also set it to 'Normal - Umd required' which should work fine, but u will need a UMD in the bay.