1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with Modding

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Halfflip, Apr 5, 2005.

1. Halfflip

Halfflip Member

I am trying to install a Xenium Ice chip and have got it soldered. But in the Xenium Ice O.S 2.3 my buddy went into settings and pressed restore factory default settings and the Retail Kernal disappeared. I have managed to get the Retail Kernel to come back through TSOP, but now my xbox won't even boot up. I can get the Xenium Ice chip and it's O.S. to work, but I think something may have been deleted or screwed up when the factry default settings were restored. I can't even get the original xbox dashboard to load even with the chip off now. Any clue on how to maybe save my xbox? Thanks!

2. Macdawgg

Macdawgg Regular member

Here's your best bet-http://www.teamxodus.com/

3. Halfflip

Halfflip Member

I've looked around on the site and basically I think my buddy erased the EEPROM! Is there any way to get the EEPROM back? I already tried booting/recovering the backup EEPROM but it was never saved before my buddy erased it. Is my chip trashed now?

4. Macdawgg

Macdawgg Regular member

I don't think so but ask around on the forum in that site-those guys can tell you-anyway good-luck