1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with MTKFlash after xRead

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by tspirtle, Jul 2, 2007.

1. tspirtle

tspirtle Member

The best way I know to describe my problem is to just show a pic:
    [​IMG]

What's causing it to stop? I've let it sit for 3-4 minutes, and nothing changed. Did I do something wrong?

The only thing I could think of that would cause this problem is when I was using Xtreme Boot Maker, after I clicked "Create Disk" it told me that "C:\......\firmware\fw\xtrem12a.bin) couldn't be found"... So I went to that folder and renamed "ixtreme12.bin" to "xtrem12a.bin"
    Did I do the wrong thing?

2. ShepPSP

ShepPSP Member

Is this an ms28? If so you need to power off the 360 before you hit #1)for xtreme pri master. Then wait about 10 seconds and power the xbox back on and it should take off on its own. Let em know if that works for you. Or if you have a different drive.

3. user473

user473 Regular member

yeah shep right give it a shot

4. tspirtle

tspirtle Member

I've got some updated info that I've either done since I made the first post, or when I made the first post, I didnt know this would make a difference so I didnt mention it:

- It's a ms25, but I already flashed it with iXtreme 1.0, so now I'm trying to update to 1.2
    - I tried the 10 second trick, didnt work
    - I tried disabling RAID (Actually, it was already disabled), didnt work
    - I tried the 0800 disc, but it didn't work. I also hooked my 360 up to my TV and put the 0800 disc in, and it gave me an error saying "To play this disc, but it into an Xbox 360"

5. treazus

treazus Member

same problem, bump

6. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

Out of interest do you get a high pitch noise while it sits there doing nothing?
    what chipset do you have and are you plugging the sata cable into the port on the end of the card? ( inside pc)

I also wouldnt use the xread way of doing it, just go for the good old fashioned mtkflash w /m /sata xtreme12a.bin

Last edited: Jul 4, 2007