1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem with multiplayer in cso

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by pokvin, Jan 8, 2007.

1. pokvin

pokvin Member

hello, ive searched various forums but found no other thread addressing my problem. im on 3.03 OE-A, i dumped Virtua Tennis from a umd using fastloader and converted it into a .cso using UMDGen v4.00. it loads and plays fine, however when i try to adhoc with another psp, it always disconnects and returns me to the main menu at a certain screen just before we actually play. i have a umd in the drive, haven't tried adhoc with any other games yet.

is it possible that compressing the iso to cso might have ripped out the multiplayer function? or that playing without the umd removes the ability to multiplay.. anyone able to shed some light on this? many thanks in advance.

2. Xander250

Xander250 Member

if you convert the cso back to iso you shouldn't have that problem any more.

3. shedeus

shedeus Regular member

are you overclocking? turn your cpu clocks back to default in the recovery menu.

4. pokvin

pokvin Member

no im not overclocking.

damn.. does that mean all csos cannot multiplay? will ripkits shrink the size of isos without removing multiplay?

5. shedeus

shedeus Regular member

i play nearly all my games compressed over wifi. e.g. killzone, bomberman, tekken.

6. pokvin

pokvin Member

okay practically none of my games work compressed in adhoc, titles include tennis, gta:lcs, nfs, pes5.. they work in iso tho. is it just the games, or can i use custom ripkits to reduce the size but still play adhoc?

7. enral

enral Regular member

I've not tried adhoc..but all my games could go multiplayer mode..as in infrastructure. I'm using 3.03 oe-b.

8. pokvin

pokvin Member

yeah infrastructure worked for me in cso too.