1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with my Fliptop ... plz help!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by parkiboy, Jun 8, 2004.

1. parkiboy

parkiboy Member

Hi, i just got my flip top the other week and i am having some very anyone problems with it! I have a version 9 console with the v9 fliptop lid and Swap Magic 3 disks.

1. My first problem is the white magnetic cd holder, when i insert a game it seems to vibrate making a very loud clicking type noise unless i put some weight on my ps2, games sometimes dont work unless i do this either!

2. My Second problem is the Swap Magic CD-R disk, i am on my 2nd 1 of these disks and neither have worked gud, they boot up once in every about 6 tries and i have not been able to load a game with it, when i cange the game and press X the Swap Magic Screen goes red and freezes.

Can someone please help, i wud rather the 1st problem b fixed, i can live with just playing my DVDR backups and not my CDR 1s.

Thanks

2. Mr_Ice

Mr_Ice Member

I have a v9 also and have those same problems. I fixed the noise by loosening the two small screws in the white magnetic holder. Be careful when you loosen them because they are some short screws. I haven't had a problem since I've done this.