1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem With My WiiKey?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by notta21, Jul 26, 2007.

1. notta21

notta21 Guest

I have had a WiiKey for several months now and it has been working perfectly fine with backups and origonal games. Recently, i tried several new backup copies of RE4 Wii Edition, though they don't seem to work although the Wii does read them. They USUALLY (if not the problem occurs earlier) load up to the point of the select screen with new game, load game, options etc. except the screen keeps flickering at the top and bottom. Then i select new game and the screen goes black and a message appears reading something along the lines of "An error has occured. For problems with troubleshooting refer to the wii operations manual". I've tried all my older origonal and backup games and they all work perfectly fine. I have tried multiple copies of RE4 backups but done work. Can anybody please help and identify the problem?

2. WiiFii

WiiFii Member

using the same DVDr media?

3. notta21

notta21 Guest

I'm not sure i get someone else to do it for me so i don't know if he's using the same one. I do know that he made a copy for himself and it worked fine however and i even tried his disk on my wii and the same thing happened as with the other RE4 copies i tried.