1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with Nero, please help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Dogg66, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Dogg66

Dogg66 Member

I installed a Nero OEM disc onto my computer and then updated it with Nero 6. Everytime I try to access Nero Burning Rom it tells me I can "Find out all the great things Nero can do" and gives me a link to the web site. What gives? Will I need to download the demo just to use Burning Rom or should I unistall everything and start over again.

2. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

Chances are, that your nero oem disc doesnt include nero burning rom.In that case,you need to go to nero's website and download the trial.

3. Dogg66

Dogg66 Member

Do I need to uninstall the Nero OEM first or can they both run on my PC?

4. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

I think you would be best off if you uninstalled the oem version.

5. reetann

reetann Guest

Hi can anybody help I have Nero OEM suite1 purchased on disc.
    I have been using no probs to copy VCD & SVCD from hard drive.
    Now the programme seems to have changed.Cannot get the same screen as before click on creat VCD a screen then opened in which you removed the tick clicked ok and screen opened now this screen does not appear!!!
    Uninstalled deleted all files of PC re-booted then re installed re booted again same thing happens.All my bin&cue files are extracted via ISOBuster but the same thing happens when I open Nero to write to VCD or SVCD.Screen just will not open as previous.
    Thanks in advance