1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with Pioneer 111L showing as not compatible with CloneCD

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by Zyoren, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Zyoren

Zyoren Member

Hey guys, so recently I re-installed WinXP because I got a new much bigger HDD. My problem though is that after I installed CloneCD on this clean installed XP I had a caution symbol and right next to it, it read this. "W 6:59:29 PM CD-Writer PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-111L is not compatible with CloneCD!"

The odd thing is that before I had re-installed Windows XP, I don't recall ever seeing that message. Anyways, here is two logs, an old one prior to the new clean WinXP install and then the one after I reformatted and installed a fresh copy of WinXP.

Old Log:

----------

New Log:

I did try rolling back to an older CloneCD install, but still same problem. It says "DVR-111L is not compatible with CloneCD!"

What could it be? Could this affect anything if I tried burning something with it? I'm more fond of this program than IMGBurn though, hence why It kinda concerned me.

Any help is great appreciated, thanks!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2007
  2. Zyoren

Zyoren Member

Well a friend helped me out, and thankfully it worked. I hadn't checked my ASPI, It works now! Thanks anyhow. :D