1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem With Playing DVD's

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by Blade351, Sep 16, 2004.

1. Blade351

Blade351 Member

Hi,

I was wondering if you could help me with a problem that I am experiencing that is causing me a lot of frustration.

I recently made a movie using my digital video camera and want to burn it to DVD so that I can distribute it to friends and family but I have tried various different ways of burning and I have only found one DVD player that will play the movie using a CD-R disk.

I have tried DVD-R, DVD+RW & CD-R but as I said above only one DVD player which was a Alba player but every other DVD player I have tried just says 'Invalid Disk Format'.

I am using WinDVD software to burn the disks, I have also tried Nero & Roxio but always get the same outcome.

I would be very grateful if anyone could offer some advice as to how I could make a disk that could play on most or all DVD players.

Many thanks in advance.

2. Blade351

Blade351 Member

Is anybody able to help with this problem as I am still unable to sort it out for myself.

Any help would be appreciated.

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

You may have better luck in the DVD Authoring forum :)

Thread moved.