1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with ps1 backups

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Prime_vci, Jul 9, 2003.

1. Prime_vci

Prime_vci Guest

Hey guys its been a while and i notcie i have a problem... i was playing around with ibnes and it was booting in black and white... so then i try a orginal ps1 it boots in color then copy that ps1 game and it boots in black and white... i tryed a ps2 backup and it boots fine with color and everything then tried a backed up dvd it also plays in color and its fine... i was wondering if anyoen ran into this i did not find anything doing a search for ps1 only booting in black and white.... also forgot to add Useing a v5 witha a messhia 2 pro....

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2003
  2. Prime_vci

Prime_vci Guest

anyone?

3. Prime_vci

Prime_vci Guest

Ok if this could get any wierder i tested on my big screen wherre the other system is with compnent and it was in color but it back to my samll tv in my room and its in black and white witht he rca......... this is wierd....... another update to make it evan more wierd is i plugged it into a diff tv with rca and it boots in color.......im offical confused... msut be my tv but its jsut wierd everything else is in color...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2003
  4. billz

billz Active member

do you live in europe? proboly something to do with scart

5. Prime_vci

Prime_vci Guest

No the usa i tried another ps2 it dose the samething on this tv i jsut fin it wierd everything else is in color this jsut leaves me stumped.... everythign is ntsc.. so i dunno whats up

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2003