1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with PSP wallpaper

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by blade003, Jan 16, 2007.

1. blade003

blade003 Guest

i have a 1.5 psp and i use pspset to change my psp background but when ever i do my devhook icon messes up, the programme still works but the icon changes and it is very annoying. i have pictures

when i use the normal background
    [​IMG]

when i change my background
    [​IMG]

Can someone tell me how to fix it and why its happening.

thanks

2. blade003

blade003 Guest

please can someone help me

3. willcas

willcas Guest

Well , the problem is with the properties of the image you are using for background , check the size , resolution , if those are not right it can corrupt your icons.

4. guano

guano Regular member

The reason for it is, you must have a 1.50 and used PSPersonalize or something to set a custom bg. It happens. You can get the colour back by extracting the EBOOT in the % folder and taking the icon0 from its .png state. (Straight out of the EBOOT after you break it open w/ PBPUnpacker)

open it and save it first as a .jpeg, then a .bmp, the save it as a .png once again. Put the EBOOT back together and then back into the % folder.

That's it. Let me know how you get on.

5. blade003

blade003 Guest

ok ill give that a go thanks

EDIT it worked thanks, i been trying to solve this problem for ages.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2007
  6. guano

guano Regular member

No prob. :D