1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with recovery 3.03 oe-c

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by broc455, Jun 5, 2007.

1. broc455

broc455 Regular member

ok heres what happened i screwed up the menu configuration in the recovery mode thing (note: configuration is the menu not the whole recovery)and i made another thread saying none of my iso's or cso's work anymore and the best advice i got was to reflash my PSP firmware and it really confused me what they were saying so now i'm thinking i have to activate EBOOT.PBP in the folder RECOVERY and go back to 1.50 then upgrade again to 3.03 oe-c using my previous WINSTALLER i used. but now when i go into the recovery menu activate select the option activae so and so then it changes to a black screen and nothing happens (note: my entire XMB MP3's VIDEO and all that works just none of my iso's or cso's so i need to reflash how can i get the eboot to work
    (note: i'm on a TA-082 MOTHERBOARD

2. drdoomxx1

drdoomxx1 Member

haha same happended to me lol
    its a semi brick
    u are in 1.5 right now? ok so just wait a min until the screen turns on again and find ur way to usb connection and install the 3.03oe-c again
    it works just had the same problem yesterday