1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem with shrink and decrypter

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by Demon1777, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Demon1777

Demon1777 Regular member

Ok this is weird and i have no clue why it does this on my cousin's computer but he is trying to make a backup copy of a few of his dvds ok...we had a problem with this before so i went over there tonight to try to help him out well i read that you can use dvd decrypter with shrink to burn dvds so i install decrypter and when i copied the files using dvdfab then opened up shrink and found the movie but when i went to the target is where i had my problem i checked burn such and such with dvd decrypter then when i clicked ok i got the error that dvd shrink had encountered an error and cannot continue then some other stuff....well i uninstalled shrink and reinstalled it and what do you know..it worked! well i tried to make another dvd the same way and the same error popped up again....well i uninstalled shrink again and tried it and it worked...well once again i tried another dvd and same exact error! why am i having to uninstall and reinstall shrink everytime i try a new disc to burn?

2. Chetwood

Chetwood Regular member

What error? Shrink encodes to ISO and DVDD should be called up automatically and burn it. If not just use any other program to burn this ISO, preferrably ImgBurn.

3. Demon1777

Demon1777 Regular member

4. Demon1777

Demon1777 Regular member

5. Demon1777

Demon1777 Regular member

nah what i'm saying is it gives me the error that shrink encountered an error and can not continue....it shows that even before shrinks says encoding....right when i select dvd decrypter as my burning source in target in shrink and click ok before it even starts encoding that error pops up...but once i uninstall shrink and reinstall it will work only once then it won't the second time...really weird

6. Berryone

Berryone Regular member

If You're Ripping with DFab, You Have to Go Further Into The Drectory To Get To The Movie Files

Imgburn Is DVD Decrypter WithOut The Ripper (Same Program But Updated Without The Ripper)

I Would Just Create an ISO With Shrink Then Burn With Imgburn.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2011