1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem with some ISO..get an ERROR...v3.52 m33

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by PetahG, Aug 21, 2007.

1. PetahG

PetahG Guest

Hey guys of AD
    I have a version 3.52M33-2 right now and some games wont play for me...when i press on teh game I get the psp gameboot and then before the game manages to load i get a message that says something with error and then a number...and I got this error for games like the warriors, nba street and tekken so i was wondering that maybe it doesnt work on the no umd function so I switched it to normal with a umd in the slot but that doesnt work either i get the same message...anyone know whats wrong...I think if it would be corrupted id get something else..cuz i had soem corrupted games and what happened was it showed a corrupt icon and tahst it...
    so if anyone encountered thsi problem beforeplz report here..or if u know hwo to fix it...
    thnx in adavance

2. psp35

psp35 Regular member

maybe bad iso. try to redownload it and see what happens from there. if it still doesnt work the best thing to do is to re-do the upgrade.

3. bu22ard

bu22ard Regular member

3.52 M33 has 99% no-UMD compatibility (only 2 games have been found to not work)

people having trouble have either
    1. a fake MS;
    2. a butchered .iso

get a good dump and you will be fine
    verify crc32 values at a good release site