1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with TU update for ME 3, MP 3 AND The Witcher 2 fix?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by wuzuplj, Aug 7, 2012.

1. wuzuplj

wuzuplj Regular member

Hi Guys

Please can I have some help with a problem which I am pulling my hair out with!!!

Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3 and The Witcher 2 - The Title Updates will just not work!

I currently have an xbox (normal model) and it has been flashed to LT 2.0 which works 100% fine.

I currently can play XDG3 titles such as Skyrim, Batman Arkham, AC Revelations, Dark Souls without any problems using the update title trick via a flash drive.

I used to obtain the ISO (Pal Version), then run them through AGBX360 and once this came through as successful, burn the disc using the attached tutorial below:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/t.cfm/f-152/guide_2_burn_xgd3_games-911668/

Once the game had burned using this process I would then basically go to the XBUC website to obtain a Title Update – this would be guess work, but one would finally work via the Flash Drive TU update trick. I know you cannot go online this way – which is fine as I don’t go online anyway.

Anyway, for all the previous titles this worked fine........... I know I am on the latest dashboard.

NOW I HAVE ISO's for Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3 and the Witcher 2 – which don’t work. I haven’t burned a game for about six months.

I use the same process as above, however now using the new guide below for the latest version of image burn.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/t.cfm/f-152...2_5_6_0-912244/

The above three games no matter what Title update i use will not work. I keep getting disc not supported.

Thinking it could only be the fact I am using the incorrect TU update, I researched and found that if you run the ISO through iso2god, it will tell you correct media to use when downloading the TU update. Anyway even through this, i still cannot get the ISO to work – Using this info on the xbux website, obtaining the correct TU update, trying all the options it still don’t wor.

I know the game burned fine - only difference is you have to go with the truncate option with the new guide.

Please anyone i am pulling my hair out - all my old XDG3 title work find, just the new ones don’t seem to want to. What am I missing?

I have noticed the latter three games are all two disc games - will this have something to do with it?

Your help is greatly appreciated – All opinions welcome

I have never been able to get GOW 3 to work
    PS Does someone know of guarantee TU updates to work on the mentioned selected titles

2. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

there are no TU updates that will make those games operational, what you have to do is flash the drive to 3.0 and stop truncting discs, buy an ihas drive and burn the games properly. people that have everything correct have had issues with those 3 games and a couple of others, from this point on you are just going to have to buy the equipment and do it the right way!

3. wuzuplj

wuzuplj Regular member

Thanks for your help.

So it is nothing to do with the fact i am on LT+2? I have been reading and am wondering if the iso patched through AGBX to LT+3. I am wondering if what i need to do is actually use backup creator and change the topology to ap 2.5 lt+2?????

4. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

lt 2.0 will never work on those games, your xbox after updates is now looking in random locations for ap2.5 sectors, before it was only looking in one area, now it looks over the entire disc, you may get it to load one time by extreme luck but the next time there is no way. lt3.0 uses topology data, which puts all of the correct information on the disc. your lt2.0 firmware is looking for one spot! update your firmware!!!

5. wuzuplj

wuzuplj Regular member

ok, thanks for the update.

Just one final question. How will this effect older gamess such as Skyrim, Batman and all XDG2 games as these seem to still work everytime?

6. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

early stages where not as precise as they are now, and the xdg2 games only look at one area, that is the only spot that the data is stored!

7. wuzuplj

wuzuplj Regular member

it is starting to all add up now............. thanks for your help.

No idea how to update to lt+ 3 though, lol

8. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

look at JF tutorial, it will walk you through how to flash your drive!

9. wuzuplj

wuzuplj Regular member

blimey not easy, lol

if your close to london i will give you a few pound if you fancy doing it :)

10. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

i wish i were in london LOL, there are a lot of users here that are over that way!