1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with two games

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Ajallstar, May 8, 2007.

1. Ajallstar

Ajallstar Member

I cannot get Wild Arms 2 or Chrono cross to work right. WA2 won't show the menus properly, they all come out really pixelatedy(like a horde of pixels that cannot be made into a proper image). Chrono Cross won't let me get past the first boss. I beat it and it freezes up completely. I have tried 2 isos for WA2 and 1 for Chrono Cross. Running 3.40 oe-a, using most recent Zinga whatever his name is popstation gui converter. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

2. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

Not all psx games are properly supported as of yet. I know for a fact that chrono cross has problem with 3.10oe, haven't tried with 3.40oe yet.

My advice to you is to upgrade to the lastest custom firmware (3.40oe right now). If you still cannot play some psx games, then you just gotta wait for sony to add more compatibility in their next upgrade.

3. Ajallstar

Ajallstar Member

Already there, I have the most recent firmware and still no luck after trying a different wild arms 2 iso. I am getting kinda mad here.

Last edited: May 8, 2007