1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with verbatim printable discs

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Torrets, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Torrets

Torrets Member

Hello I hope that some one can help me I've been burning backups of my games using a pioneer dvr111d firmware version 1.29 with IMGburn and ripping them using a flashed samsung sh-d162c with xbox backup creator.
    I first started burning on to Traxdata discs and burnt 5 discs with no problem but then got some that would cause the open tray error when the xbox360 was hot so I did the sensible thing and switched to verbatim I had 10/10 burns perfect! So I decided to buy a 25 pack of verbatims for any future burns when they arrived I opened them and all was good apart from they are printable discs and the first ones weren't, but this did not put me off, in fact I thought to myself great now for a disc printer!

So I burnt my first backup with them and back to the open tray error so immediately thought that this must be the discs, can it be ? or is it something else ? I checked the discs on IMGburn and they are the same disk ID as the silver topped branded ones. Or could it be my burner not working as well as it did when I first got it? Or even my Xbox not working as well as it did?

It seems strange that the verbatim silver topped discs, I have absolutely no problem with at all but the white topped printable ones won't work when the 360 is hot?

2. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

should definatley work unless they are fake. I personally enevre herad tehre wer silver Verb DL printables, only white verb DL printables.

3. Torrets

Torrets Member

No the silver ones are not printable

4. castiljd

castiljd Member

I have white printable verbatims and they work great.

5. 2monkeys

2monkeys Member

I have used printable verbs before with no problem at all.