1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with video on PSP.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by MFTA, Jun 11, 2007.

1. MFTA

MFTA Member

Hi im having problem to put video on my psp. I dont know in which folder i must put the converted video.
    I would like to know if we can put several video on my psp and if we must put all in the same folder.

Thanx

2. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

is it me or has this exact thread been made twice?

3. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

Your video file must be in mp4 format. Just place them in the VIDEO folder. (3.03 and above). You can use Pspvideo9 to convert videos to mp4.

4. game07

game07 Guest

download 3gp convitor it free just google for it second of all make a folder in your memory stick and call it MP_ROOT inside that folder make a new folder and name that 100MNV01 no drop ur mp4 video in that folder and away u go

5. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

No need for the renaming thing if you have 3.03 or above (OE or not). Also if you have a lower firmware psp video 9 can create all the folder and renaming for you automatically during transfer. And yea, it's also 100% free.

6. game07

game07 Guest

both psp video9 and 3gp convitor work fine and are both free